My Shortlist 0

Ask Thurrock

Young people and families directory

A new online support tool has been launched to help Universal Credit claimants manage their money. Money Advice Service’s Money Manager provides free, impartial budgeting information and advice for claimants, based on their personal circumstances. For example, it provides: advice and guidance on how to…
Local Offer
The Blue Badge disabled parking scheme is for people with severe mobility problems. The scheme allows Blue Badge holders to park close to where they need to go. The scheme runs throughout the UK. Only councils can issue Blue Badges.
The Two Year Old Early Years Entitlement provides free childcare for children whose parents/carers are on a low income and meet the required financial criteria. It can be taken as 15 hours per week during school term time, or over a longer period for fewer…
Parents whose youngest child is under nine can now apply online for Tax Free Childcare. From 14 February 2018, the support will become available for all families with children under 12 years old. Parents, including the self-employed, can apply online for Tax Free Childcare by visiting…
Carers Trust is a new charity that was formed by the merger of The Princess Royal Trust for Carers and Crossroads Care in April 2012. It works to improve support, services and recognition for anyone living with the challenges of being an unpaid carer for…
Carers Trust
A national, pan-disability organisation led by disabled people. It provides advice, publications and a number of helplines for disabled people. Disability Rights UK works to create a society where everyone with lived experience of disability or health conditions can participate equally as full citizens. Our…
Office Number: 0330 995 0400
Finding somewhere to live Council tenants and leaseholders Housing repairs and improvements Moving to different council housing Buying your council home Transforming homes Supported and independent living Help with money Private housing Gypsy and traveller sites
Local Offer
A guide to personal budgets for social care, with information about what you can do to get support, using a personal budget, rules around money, getting help with personal budgets and useful contacts
For information on who qualifies and how to apply for Child Benefit, visit the website.
Local Offer
As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if you have a: disability long-term health condition mental health condition specific learning difficulty like dyslexia The support you get depends on your individual needs and not on…

Expand Your Results

Narrow Your Results

Filter by Offering Services To:
Filter by Postcode Area:
Service has Local Offer:
Powered by Open Objects