My Shortlist 0

Ask Thurrock

Young people and families directory


Child Protection, Reporting Child Abuse - What Should I Do if I'm Worried About a Child?

What to do if you're worried

If you're worried at all about a child's safety - act on it!

You can phone, write or call our Initial Response Team. Phone immediately if you believe it is urgent.

for full contact details visit the website

Where to go

Thurrock Council
Civic Offices
New Road
Powered by Open Objects