Woodlands Pre-school & Nursery (Purfleet-On-Thames)
We are open for 52 weeks of the year and take children from 3 months up until 4 years 11 months.
The safety of all the children is paramount. In total we have 28 staff, all of which are dedicated and committed to ensure that this is adhered to.
We also offer a Half-Term Holiday Club for those children that attend the setting for 38 weeks of the year. Prices upon request.
We promote healthy eating and we offer a variety of food for the children, catering for all their dietary needs.
Offers two, three and four year old nursery education.
To find out more about the free 15 hours Nursery Education for two, three and four year olds visit the website; https://www.thurrock.gov.uk/childcare-applications-and-grants/overview-0
Find out if you can get help for childcare at https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
Who to contact
Where to go
Tank Hill Road
- RM19 1TA
- View RM19 1TA on a map
- £6.50 Per HourPer HourPer Hour
- £6.25 Per HourPer HourPer Hour
- £6.00 Per HourPer HourPer Hour
- The costs are based on a per hour basis. 0-2 is £6.50 an hour 2-3 is £6.25 an hour 3+ is £6.00 an hour Holiday club is contracted hours similar to term hours and will run alongside the Thurrock term hours. This is priced at £5.50 an hour
- Age Ranges
- 2 - 4 years 11 months
- Has wheelchair access
- Has wheelchair access
- Has Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
Epi Pen Trained
A D D
Experience with Hearing Loss
A D H D
Fully Trained Senco
- The staff at Woodlands have been through a variety of training to reinforce their knowledge of the conditions. The SENCO is currently completing his CERTSEY level 3 SENCO certificate. All members of staff that are working alongside children with additional needs are O2 trained and Mic-Key button gastronomy tube trained.
- Has provision for special dietary needs
- All parents supply their child with a healthy packed lunch and we provide breakfast, morning & afternoon snacks and a hot cooked tea.
- Can make special cultural provisions
- Has immediate vacancies
- The basic sessions that we are offer are 7-1, 8-1, 7-6, 8-6, 1-6, 1-7 alongside the sessional hours listed below 0-2 area Monday- All sessions available Tuesday- No availability Wednesday- All sessions available Thursday- No availability Friday- All sessions available 2-3 area (Currently not accepting funded children) Monday- All sessions available Tuesday- All sessions available Wednesday- All sessions available Thursday- All sessions available Friday- All sessions available Sessional room (Alice's Attic) (9-12, 12.15-3.15, 3.30-6.30, 9-3) Monday- All sessions available Tuesday- All sessions available Wednesday- All sessions available Thursday- All sessions available Friday- All sessions available 3+ and additional needs room (Little Caterpillars) Monday- PM sessions available (1-6/7pm) Tuesday- PM sessions available (1-6/7pm) Wednesday- PM sessions available (1-6/7pm) Thursday- All sessions available Friday- All sessions available
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- Has 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7am 7pm Tuesday 7am 7pm Wednesday 7am 7pm Thursday 7am 7pm Friday 7am 7pm
Kitchen / Cooking
C C T V
Computer / Ict Equipment
Visits And Outings
Does offer school pickups
- Purfleet Primary Academy
- We currently offer a breakfast club and afterschool club for children at Purfleet Primary Academy. This comes at a cost of £5.50 an hour and is available on via a termly contract basis.
For Ofsted conditions, inspection reports and more visit their Ofsted page
- Ofsted URN:
- Registration date:
- Registration type(s):
Early years register
Compulsory childcare register
Voluntary childcare register
- Registration exempt?:
- Last inspection type:
- Early Years Inspection
- Last inspection date:
- Last inspection judgement:
Last updated: 02/09/2021