Skip to main content

Childcare Service Compensation

As you will be aware some parents have been unable to access Tax Free Childcare through their childcare accounts for technical reasons.  These parents may be able to claim compensation, and get the government top-up as a one-off payment. There is also the possibility of the government refunding costs caused by the service not working as it should.

HMRC has put together some guidance on how parents should go about claiming compensation, if they’re in this position:


Skip back to top of page Feedback